Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Excitement: Swell, Burst, Fizzle, Repeat

Earlier this week, Bobby Keller from Terra Java actually responded back to me within a couple days after his first email that said he would get back to me that night. 
My reaction?

O.O    "what?"
*o*     "WOAH"

I hope the emotion-cons helped you to understand my awe and excitement. This kind of thing hardly ever happens. Then my excitement quickly faded when I realized how much more work there was...
Anyways, I quickly finished the press release and have finished sending it off to all the local news channels/papers/radio stations, etc...(well, for the radio stations, I had to submit an event instead, so I just submitted the Perky Hour event). I guess the next steps will be to advertise perky hour a little more on sites like yelp. Then, I need to somehow get back to Arizona in time to get people at Terra Java to fill out a survey asking how they found out about Terra Java. I guess I will just spend a day there...that means I will have to get up extra early on a week day and see if anyone will be nice enough to answer my question. I don't know if I should approach them directly or if I should leave a paper out somewhere where someone might notice and answer it instead of being up in their face....but then less people will answer....hmm....maybe the survey could be like a raffle and someone will be lucky enough to win a free cup of coffee, or something like that. 

I'm gonna need help on this one...

Anyways, I have been working with Tina, co-owner of Trenz, on the logo for Trenz. I finally got it! It's pure artistic genius that could never be replicated by my hand again (seriously, though, I don't think I can draw it again...). I was so excited when I made it, I just knew it was the one!
sorry that you got the sideways version, but this is the logo (just tilt your head a little to the right)
All i need to do is touch it up and put some color on it, then TADA, it's magnifico!

For the noah spencer foundation, she said that it was hard to see the letters, and I agree with her. So, I tried to make the colors brighter. Does this look any better?
new one:
old one:
The colors are still a little hard to see on the new one, but so much better. I sent it to her for a second opinion. Also, the more I look at it, the more annoyed I am about the uneveness of the words....I think I can fix that on photo shop, though it will take a while...here's hoping it looks good!

~Until My Next Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment