Monday, April 15, 2013

Logo Revamp

Sorry for only doing one blog last week. I got caught up visiting a college for a whole weekend. I went to Lehigh and let's just say my experience was...interesting...

So, to update, I've been working on the logos for Tina. So far, looking pretty good. The noah spencer foundation is almost done. We decided to go with a different color scheme because the blue was too hard to read. Here's the new logo:

ok, the more i look at it, the more the blue looks indigo. So i am going to change that to a dark/navy blue so the red will pop more. And then, once that's done, I will fix the letters (because they're crooked) and then fix the outline of the letters and stars if Tina wants that to be changed.

For Trenz, I haven't had much time to work on it. I tried fixing it up today, but it refused to look any better. That's what I get for trying to use circles for it. Circles suck! They're 360 degrees of pure evil!!! Here's the Trenz logo drawn in pen:
Things I should have thought of (and might do now) when I was making this: 1) clean sheet of paper, 2) less inky of a pen, and 3) go slow on the circles.

Besides this, I noticed that Terra Java had a meet and greet with Kyrsten Sinema. How did I find out? Their facebook page! Because nobody tells their advertiser anything. (insert thumbs up here along with really exaggerated and sarcastic smile)

~Until My Next Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment