Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Logos for New Happenings

Today, I worked on new logos for The Noah Spencer Foundation and Trendz Academy. They are rough sketches, and I couldn't quite decide on the design...
For Trenz, I originally thought of doing just the T but decided to write out the whole name in the design. And it is cursive....but with a twist....remember, this is a beauty academy (so facials, manicures, hair cutting, etc):
i am not so sure about the manicured hand for the "n" or the lips and freckles on the z...but i like the first three letters. I just hope that it's clear that it's hair being curled....I might change the T slightly because the shape annoys me. I have to wait for feedback from the co-owner first

For the Noah Spencer foundation, I want to finish their logo this week (hopefully). Noah is the lucky star, so I tried working with that idea. I had trouble thinking of a design for the star, so I might skip trying to design a fancy star and just add it to the name of the foundation somehow...here are my rough sketches:

I think I will probably use the top one...I've grown fond of the neon-sign look with the shooting stars. But, I might need to keep the other pics for the website. Again, though, I am waiting for feedback.

Besides this, I am going to finish the press release for Terra Java. I think that will be my mission for tomorrow.

~ Until My Next Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment