Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Waiting Game

The waiting game is never fun. Never. But some times are better than others....for example, waiting for Tina (the co-owner of Trenz and a helper of the Noah Spencer Foundation) to respond to the messages I sent her wasn't bad at all. She responded in about 24 hrs and was very thorough. Because of her quick response, I can now finish the Noah Spencer Foundation logo and try to fix the Trenz logo. But some times are worse than others....like waiting for someone to respond to my email on the press release I am trying to do for Terra Java. I finished a prototype press release, but I need help from Bobby who went to the competition. He hasn't responded to my email that I sent over a week and a half ago...very frustrating, indeed.

So, without further ado, here is the prototype for the noah spencer foundation:

ok, so it's a little crooked in this picture, but you get the idea. Just a few touch ups (which takes longest for something black and white like this) and add some color to it (blue is spencer's favorite color, so some of that must be in it), and alakahzam! A brand new logo for the foundation. And because I am a perfectionist, I will definitely have to straighten every line and angle every curve just right...my artistic OCD is, as they say, both a blessing and a curse.

I changed the Trenz logo a bit, but Tina said I need to make it simpler. So I will keep this one for website purposes and start working on a simpler cursive one.

~ Until My Next Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment