Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Last of the Logos

I did it. The last of my logo projects are complete, satisfaction guaranteed by the adviser Tina and her co-owners. I am very excited about the final products! For The Noah Spencer Foundation, I fixed the uneven lettering and changed the blue, so it's officially complete. Also, for Trenz, I put a nice border around it and only put a little bit of color on the eye and lips (requested by Tina). Here's a look at the two...

I think I'm literally in love with the Trenz logo! (I don't mean to sound narcissistic, I just think that it's my best work yet and it looks like a REAL DEAL logo)
Right now, I am waiting for complete approval by all the co-owners of Trenz and the members of the Noah Spencer Foundation, but so far everyone who has seen them has liked them.
Besides logos, I have talked to Chef O about the survey for Terra Java, and it was approved. I already started it on the facebook page, and it seems that most people know about it by community outreach (aka, word of mouth, invited to an event, newspaper article, etc). Although I did a survey online, I am still going to do a survey inside the coffee shop to see if the results follow up with the results from online. I am going to do a paper survey and put a drop box next to it so that people ordering coffee and stuff might take it while they check out or wait for their coffee. Hopefully, I will get a lot of responses! Also, I got permission from Chef O to see some of her records, so I will have more evidence to work with.

~Until My Next Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment